1. A foreign investor to a business cooperation contract may establish an operating office in Vietnam to execute the contract. The location of the operating office shall be decided by the foreign investor depending on the requirements for contract execution.
2. The operating office of a foreign investor to a business cooperation contract has its own seal; the foreign investor may open an account, hire employees, sign contracts and carry out business activities under the business cooperation contract and Certificate of registration of operating office.
3. The foreign investor to the business cooperation contract shall submit the application for registration of operating office to the investment registration authority of the area where the operating office is intended to be located.
4. An application consists of:
5. Within 15 working days from the receipt of the application prescribed in Clause 4 of this Article, the investment registration authority shall issue the Certificate of registration of operating office to the foreign investor to the business cooperation contract.