Order of execution
- Step 1: An investor declares information about the application for IRC on National Investment Information
- Step 2: Within 15 days from time when submitting application on National Investment Information, an investor shall submit the files to Haiphong Department of Planning and Investment.
- Step 3: Haiphong Department of Planning and Investment issue IRC.
Quantity, administrative procedures: 01 original application including:
- An application form for execution of the investment project, including a commitment to incur all costs and risks if the project is not approved;
- A document concerning the legal status of the investor;
- Document(s) proving the financial capacity of the investor including at least one of the following documents: the investor’s financial statements for the last two years; commitment of a parent company to provide financial support; commitment of a financial institution to provide financial support; guarantee for the investor’s financial capacity; other document proving the investor’s financial capacity;
- Proposal for the investment project including the following main contents: investor or method of investor selection, investment objectives, investment scale, investment capital and plan for raising capital, location, duration and schedule of the investment project, information about the current use of land in the location of the project and proposed demand for land use (if any), demand for labor, proposal for investment incentives, impact and socio – economic efficiency of the project and preliminary assessment of environmental impact (if any) in accordance with the law on environment protection.
If the law on construction requires formulation of a pre-feasibility study report, the investor is entitled to submit the pre-feasibility study report instead of a proposal for the investment project;
- If the project does not require the State to allocate or lease out land or to permit land repurposing, a copy of the document regarding the land use rights or other document identifying the right to use the location for execution of the investment project is required to be submitted;
- Contents of the explanation for the technology to be used in the investment project if the project requires appraisal and collection of opinions on the technology in accordance with the Law on Technology Transfer;
- The business cooperation contract if the investment project is executed under a business cooperation contract;
- Other documents relating to the investment project, and requirements on the eligibility and capacity of the investor in accordance with law (if any).
The investor shall be issued with the investment registration certificate if the following conditions are met:
- The investment project does not involve any banned business line;
- There is a location for execution of the investment project;
- The investment project is conformable with the planning specified in Point a Clause 3 Article 33 of this Law;
- The investment per m2 (or investment per employee) is not smaller than the minimum requirement.
- Market access conditions applied to foreign investors are satisfied.
- Application form for project execution: Form A.I.1 at Circular No. 03/2021/TT-BKHDT dated 09/4/2021 of Ministry of Planning and Investment
- Project proposal form: Form A.I.4 at Circular No. 03/2021/ TT-BKHDT dated 09/4/2021 of Ministry of Planning and Investment.